Car packed and heading to Burnley

This afternoon, I packed my car ready to drive to Burnley tomorrow. It now contains eighteen framed portraits and one hundred sets of postcards wrapped beautifully in brown paper packs and tied with thread. I am very tempted to put a photograph of them on here, but that would be unfair, I think the sitters should see them first. I must say Andy Ford, who was the very welcoming photographer in the pop up studio, has done a great job, thanks Andy!

Caroline and Dave from Huckleberry Films are coming to record the handing over of the portraits on Saturday morning (thanks for being flexible with the time) and I have some excited butterflies in my stomach as I anticipate everyone's reactions.

I am going to take the opportunity to have some discussions with everyone about the large scale poster portraits. Are they ok for me to use their image? would they like to see the portraits as a set or all in one group?

More soon after the next couple of days...

Caroline W