Our First Photo Walk and I Saw Red!


We had a great walk yesterday - it was lots of fun, I think we all looked differently at our surroundings and we took some pretty good photos of the area. As Andy Ford (the photographer who worked with us) pointed out, as well as photographs we now have contacts with people who we have spoken to, taken photos of and who have seen us out and about. The more we do it the more normal it will become for us and for the community.
We've got a Flickr page and group now. Andy asked each of us to focus on something to help create a 'body of work'. I went for Red and it definitely helped me. The rest of the group also took some cracking shots which revealed so many different aspects of SW Burnley. I don't have access to them at the moment, but they will be uploaded and shared soon.
The plan is to meet again in two week's time on the 27th June 10.30-2.130 at the Fold. Please come and join us if you fancy it. Bring your own camera or use one of ours.
Cath